Professional Threading in Newcastle upon Tyne
Facial threading is a depilation technique which originated in India,and Middle East. Threading, an ancient custom that has been around for centuries and traveled from east to west as the preferred way to take care of eyebrows and face.
Salons in Western nations offered the service to Middle Eastern clients for decades before European and American women became interested and the popularity of facial threading skyrocketed.
The hair removal is sometimes listed on salon menus as khite or fatlah, which are both Arabic words for threading.
Threading involves twisting a piece of thread, usually cotton, into a double strand. This double stranded thread is used to pull out a line of hair and then remove it from the rout, creating a very clean, precise line.Threading is the technique preferred by most smart looking people to give a very nice and long lasting hair free skin.
Eyebrow threading can be used to eliminate a uni-brow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow. Because it removes hair by the follicle, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well.
Repeat visits after three to four weeks are standard.
The technique is also not terribly expensive because it is easy to do quickly and does not require costly chemical ingredients. For people who would like to pursue a more natural beauty regimen, eyebrow threading is a good choice, since it does not use harmful products.
It is recommended not to put any kind of cream on skin straight after threading to remove redness, best way to deal with redness is fresh air.
How threading compares to other hair removal treatments:
• Quicker than tweezing and better plucking precision
• Longer lasting (4-8 weeks)
• Less painful than waxing
• No harmful chemicals or hot wax involved
• The top layer of skin is not removed or damaged
• Precise shaping with a more natural line to the finished eyebrow
• Threading removes large areas of facial hair quickly and effectively without damaging the skin or causing irritation
• Threading has the advantage of removing the fine downy hair that simply excludes tweezers, providing a flawless skin base